ClayBrite Toothpaste for gum problems, bad breath, and gum disease
Brand: Zion Health
Product Code: 10001
Availability: In Stock
ClayBrite Original Toothpaste 4oz
Fluoride Free Clay Toothpaste
Prioritize your oral health by choosing our enriching, balancing toothpaste, and give your total immune system a boost. Our unique formula won’t miss an inch, thoroughly cleaning between teeth and beneath gums to reduce the occurrence of plaque, cavities, and inflammation caused by trapped bacteria. Trace minerals and antioxidants help regenerate oral tissue and enhance protection. We’ve included relieving mint oils for their proven ability to treat gum disease and bad breath while maintaining comfort throughout the process.
• Fluoride Free • SLS Free • Gluten Free • Mineral-rich
Peppermint and Spearmint are refreshing antibacterial oils that have been singled out by studies for their ability to help prevent and treat gum disease and bad breath. They offer total oral soothing through increasing circulation and reducing pain.
• Baking Soda- helps whiten teeth, heal sores, and create an oral pH level ideal for re-mineralization. Studies have proven that toothpaste with baking soda is more effective at removing plaque than those without the ingredient.
• Ionic Minerals from Pure Calcium Montmorillonite Clay, including more than 57 trace minerals, gently cleanse and whiten teeth without damaging enamel. They help accelerate the healing process and perfect oral acidity level. By restoring balance, periodontal disease and decay can be avoided.
• Vitamin C is provided in two forms, sodium ascorbate and calcium ascorbate. These versions are less acidic than others but offer the same beneficial antioxidants. Vitamin C helps strengthen gums by aiding collagen formation. In result, it helps reduce bleeding and inflammation.
• Stevia Leaf Extract is a natural, non-fermenting sweetener that serves as a healthy alternative to sugar. Unlike sugar, it does not create lactic acid, which is known to cause cavities and decay.
• Grapefruit Seed Extract kills plaque causing bacteria and helps strengthen the collagen tissue under tooth enamel, also known as dentin. It contains protective antioxidants that help prevent disease. As an added bonus, it may help extend the life of resin fillings.
• Aloe Vera Gel rids the mouth of cavity and disease causing bacteria. As an anti-inflammatory, it reduces irritation and caters to mouth sensitivity.
• Menthol Crystals offer cooling relief for soreness and prevent bad breath.
• Boron Citrate contains a balancing trace mineral that supports strong enamel. It decreases inflammation and increases the regeneration process of bones and tissues.
• Zinc Citrate neutralizes bad breath and helps prevent plaque and tarter buildup. It serves as a preventative and solution for bleeding gums.
Brush thoroughly at least twice a day, preferably after each meal or as directed by a doctor or physician.
Ingredients: Sorbitol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Montmorillonite Clay, Hydrated Silica,
Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate (coconut-derived), Sodium CMC (Carboxymethyl Cellulose), Sodium Ascorbate, Stevia Extract, Aqua (Purified Water), Glycerin, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Aloe Vera Gel, Menthol Crystals, Potassium Sorbate, Peppermint Oil, Spearmint Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Ascorbate, Boron Citrate, Zinc Citrate