ClayBrite Sensitive Toothpaste, Maximum Relief Toothpaste
Brand: Zion Health
Product Code: ClayBrite Sensitive Toothpaste
Availability: In Stock
ClayBrite Sensitive Toothpaste 4oz
Healthy Option for Adults AND Children
Utilizing natural ingredients to purify and soothe, our Maximum Relief Toothpaste is our most gentle formula yet. Healing clay minerals polish and strengthen through balancing oral pH level and extracting contaminants. Green tea extract and aloe contain powerful antioxidants that aid their anti-inflammatory and pain relieving qualities. Our toothpaste provides a long-lasting solution for sensitivity and compromised gums.
• No Fluoride • No SLS • No Sugar • No Glycerin • No Artificial Ingredients
- Green Tea Extract contains reparative minerals and polyphenols such as catechins. Many studies have proven that the antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties combat the occurrence of bad breath, cavities, plaque, and gum disease. In particular, the antioxidant-rich catechins help prevent bone loss and infection.
- Calcium Phosphate is the main calcium compound that makes up bones and teeth. When used as a toothpaste ingredient, it pairs up with saliva to penetrate and re-mineralize teeth.
- Kaolin Clay offers non-abrasive cleansing and polishing, absorbing impurities and replenishing essential nutrients. This nourishing purification process can help preserve enamel, protect against cavities, and correct dullness and bad breath.
- Ionic Minerals from Pure Calcium Montmorillonite Clay, including more than 57 trace minerals, gently cleanse and whiten teeth without damaging enamel. They help accelerate the healing process and perfect oral acidity level. By restoring balance, periodontal disease and decay can be avoided.
- Baking Soda assists in whitening teeth, healing sores, and raising the pH level for a healthy oral environment. Studies have proven that toothpaste with baking soda is more effective at removing plaque than those without the ingredient.
- Aloe Vera Gel rids the mouth of cavity and disease causing bacteria. As an anti-inflammatory, it reduces irritation and caters to mouth sensitivity.
Directions: Brush thoroughly at least twice a day, preferably after each meal or as directed by a doctor or physician.
Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Hydrated Silicate, Calcium Phosphate, Kaolin Clay, Calcium Montmorillonite, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate (coconut-derived), Sodium Bicarbonate, Green Tea Extract, Aloe Vera Gel, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Nisin, Polylysine