French Rose Clay - Glow Beauty Mask 2oz
Toning Formula with Purifying Minerals & Firming Rose Extract
Enjoy instant soothing as our Glow Beauty Mask purifies and tones without sacrificing a drop of moisture. Humectants, such as hyaluronic acid and glycerin, prioritize hydration to maintain strong, plump skin. We have consciously included rose extract for its renowned restorative effects on skin pH and texture. Additional floral and citrus botanicals complete our formula, enhancing circulation and protecting collagen to produce energizing and brightening results.
Rose Extract provides hydration and anti-inflammatory benefits for all skin types. It possesses antiseptic and astringent qualities, which help to thoroughly cleanse and tighten skin. Antioxidant-rich vitamins and minerals prevent environmental stressors from causing collagen breakdown and skin dehydration. Rose extract is well known for correcting pH levels and reducing scarring for added epidermal strength and smoothness.
• Food-Grade Diatomaceous Earth is the powdered form of fossilized algae. It serves as a gentle exfoliant that can remove dead skin, kill parasites and remove toxins. Combined with other strengthening minerals, its high silica content supports collagen and surrounding tissue to maintain firmness and youthful skin functions.
• Ionic Minerals from Pure Calcium Montmorillonite Clay (including more than
57 trace minerals) aim to clarify and de-stress skin, resulting in stimulated skin cell renewal and an ideal pH balance. This enhancement helps to avoid toxins, infection and dryness.
• Glycerin offers intense hydration without clogging pores. As a humectant, it aids the epidermis in attracting and absorbing water from the air or deeper layers of skin. With a healed moisture barrier, skin can effectively defend itself against harsh conditions, skin disease and pre-mature aging. The cleansing and therapeutic properties of glycerin prove beneficial for acne and other abrasions.
• Vitamin E is an anti-inflammatory that encompasses potent antioxidants for moisturizing and repairing skin. Its important role in wound healing helps prevent the formation of scars and rough texture.
• Arnica (floral) contains many hydrating fatty acids. Its ability to help improve circulation can help reduce pain, swelling and bruising.
• Lime Essential Oil contains vitamin C and flavonoids, strong antioxidants, which can be used to prevent cell damage caused by free radicals. It purifies skin, cleansing it of excess bacteria and fungi. As an astringent, it helps combat sagging and creasing.
• Bergamot Essential Oil relives pain and irritation due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities. Its ability to fade imperfections supports overall toning.
• Hyaluronic Acid is a beautifying ingredient that occurs naturally within the body. Unfortunately, its availability and impact decreases over time and needs to be supplemented. Not only can it attract and retain an incredible amount of water, but it also regulates moisture based on what your skin needs. The combination of antioxidants and excellent hydration helps to protect and plump for a smooth, glowing complexion.
• Aloe penetrates several layers of skin at a fast pace to supply vitamins, minerals and fatty acids. Its antioxidant and antibacterial components help prevent free radicals, bacteria and other contaminants from building up and causing skin damage. More specifically, vitamin E and amino acids team up to moisturize and build collagen for painless healing. In result, it can lessen the occurrence of wrinkles, dark circles, inflammation, dryness and overall skin cell deterioration.
• Ascorbic Acid (antioxidant, anti-inflammatory) is a form of vitamin C that has been heavily researched and proven as a quality anti-aging ingredient. During its rejuvenating process, it boosts collagen production, fades age spots, and heals and prevents UV damage.
• Vitamin A is known to be beneficial for inflamed, congested skin conditions, especially acne. It helps prevent photoaging that takes the form of wrinkles, dryness, hyperpigmentation and weakened collagen.
• Olive Oil contains vitamins A, D, K and E. It closely mimics the skin’s natural oils and is superior at breaking down water-resistant makeup. In addition to providing nourishing moisture, it has been known to fight cancer-causing cells, sun damage effects and other forms of pre-mature aging.
• Cucumber Extract contains restoring proteins, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. It promotes skin cell renewal by motivating dead skin shedding. Its astringent qualities control oils and lessen the appearance of pores. Cooling, antioxidant-rich flavonoids and polysaccharides attract and seal in moisture, offering lasting hydration and calming inflammation. Its proteins and fatty acids help to maintain and nourish the skin barrier.
• Indian Gooseberry is filled with vitamins, minerals and amino acids that are rich with antioxidants, especially flavonoids. Studies have proven its positive impact on collagen production and the prevention of skin deterioration caused by UV rays. Its ability to lighten dark spots is gained through its vitamin C content. Continuing to amaze, it assists in improving circulation and maintaining moisture balance.
- Using fingertips, apply evenly on clean skin.
- Leave on for up to 10 minutes.
- Remove with a warm, damp washcloth, and rinse skin thoroughly of any remaining residue. *Use Daily*
INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Purified Water), Diatomaceous Earth, Calcium Montmorillonite Clay, Glycerin (Vegan), Xanthan Gum (Vegan Food Grade), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Arnica Montana (Arnica), Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime Essential Oil), Citrus Bergamia Oil (Bergamot Essential Oil), Hyaluronic Acid (Vegan Fruit Peptides), Phenoxyethanol (Vegan Preservative), Caprylyl Glycol (Coconut Derivative), Sodium Benzoate (Vegan Food Grade Preservative), Potassium sorbate (Salt Derivative), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Olea Europaea (Olive Oil), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber), Emblica Officinalis (Indian Gooseberry), Rosa Damascena (Rose) Extract