Deep Cleansing Scalp & Hair Scrub with Argan Oil - 4oz
Dissolve build-up. Balance pH levels. Restore luster and integrity.
Bring fragile, processed hair back to life. The combination of gentle exfoliation and penetrating nutrients purifies the scalp to create the perfect environment for healthy, resilient hair to grow. While removing a range of impurities and excess oils, clay minerals and sea salt simultaneously stimulate the healing and protecting functions of skin cells. Each strand of hair will be left cleansed and deeply nourished, resulting in lasting shine and flexibility.
• Argan Oil aids in the achievement of strong, silky hair. Being non-greasy and easily absorbed, it deeply moisturizes without congesting. This conditioner helps to detangle, define hair texture, and conceal split ends. It is filled with antioxidant-rich vitamins, polyphenols, fatty acids, plant sterols, and carotenoids. These components offer protection against environmental damage and everyday processes, preserving color and overall hair health. Combined with the antioxidants, the anti-inflammatory ingredients heal dry and compromised skin. Through the upkeep of collagen, elasticity, and hydration, argan oil can help avoid further breakage and hair loss.
• Sea Saltcontains essential minerals for perfecting pH levels and increasing hair growth. It exfoliates and cleanses, helping to remove dead skin cells, decrease dandruff, unclog hair follicles, and increase circulation. Through this process, skin can better absorb moisture and become an ideal canvas for new, healthy hair.
• Coconut oilcan nourish, tone, and protect with its array of vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. It helps prevent protein loss, preserving proper cell function. Your cells can continue to support, balance, and repair as they should. As an antifungal, antibacterial, and antimicrobial, it cleanses and helps prevent infections. Its antioxidant properties offer protection against environmental damage.
• Biotin, also known as vitamin B7, is necessary for healthy, full hair. Supplementation is important to prevent a deficiency. Low biotin levels can result in brittle hair, hair loss, and rashes.
• Vitamin Emoisturizes and conditions to prevent breakage and correct dullness. This antioxidant fights off free radicals which are known for drastically affecting the health and texture of skin and hair.
• Panthenol is a form of vitamin B5. It hydrates, moisturizes, and stimulates cell regeneration. These capabilities make it a quality detangler that adds gloss and slows thinning hair.
• Aloe is filled with vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, and proteolytic enzymes. It can soothe inflammation, itchiness, and rough patches, making it a great solution for common scalp conditions like seborrheic dermatitis. The enzymes serve as exfoliating cleansers that help improve circulation and motivate renewal.
• Sweet Almond Oilis an emollient that softens and seals in moisture. This hypoallergenic oil is easily absorbed to reduce inflammation and provide healing for sensitive skin. Studies have shown that it can reduce damage from UV exposure.
• Ionic Mineralsfrom Calcium Montmorillonite Clay (more than 57 trace minerals) gently exfoliate and heal, absorbing toxins and excess oils along the way. They have the ability to cleanse and remove product build-up without stripping hair of its necessary oils and nutrients.
• Mangosteen Powder includes several vitamins, minerals, and xanthones that possess great antioxidant and anti-aging powers. Because of its content, this superfood can help rid skin of bacteria and toxins, protect against free radical damage, and slow cancerous cell growth. It has been used medicinally to restore dry and inflamed skin. These preventative and reparative measures help strengthen the skin barrier and improve texture.
Directions: Applyto wet or damp hair. Massage scalp thoroughly and rinse. Use a conditioner afterwards.