The lips and surrounding skin are delicate, with a skincare regimen and an anti-aging topical product early is key. This stick with growth factors will help smooth and prevent fine lines. It has similar effects on complexions, too. Like traditional retinols, the benefits of incorporating bakuchiol into your skin-care routine can include smoother texture, less hyperpigmentation, and restored elasticity.
Zion Health Smile Lines Therapy Stick is very light and immediately absorbs into the skin, so it can be used under other moisturizers or sunscreen.
Safe to use twice a day: Since bakuchiol isn't as drying or irritating as retinol, you can use it both during your morning and nighttime skincare routines. Suitable for all skin types: Being gentle on skin, most anyone can use bakuchiol. “Studies have shown that bakuchiol helps prevent fine lines and wrinkles, and helps with pigmentation, elasticity, and firmness.” “It works through the same receptors that retinol uses, which is why many refer to it as a natural retinol alternative,” says Dr.
DIRECTION: For Best Results apply morning and night as needed.
• Coconut OilThe lauric acid in coconut oil has nourishing properties that seep into your skin. The oils absorb quickly, providing moisture around the lips.
• Sunflower Seed Oil Sunflower seed oil helps skin retain moisture, helps with skin regeneration, contains Vitamins A, B, D and E, and omega 9 fatty acids helps decrease inflammation in the skin.
• Grape SeedOil contains astringent which helps to tone and tighten the skin around the mouth, leaving it looking smoother and more radiant.
• Bitter Cherry SeedOil promotes collagen production and cell regeneration and rejuvenation. Cherry seed oil is suitable for all skin types, especially mature and/or damaged skin.
• Vitamin EOil Vitamin E is an antioxidant, so it helps prevent free-radical damage from the environment. In addition to providing much-needed moisture around the mouth,
Vitamin E oil also prevents lips from the cracking.
FEATURED INGREDIENTS:Bakuchiol is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory natural skin care ingredient derived from bakuchiol seeds that targets wrinkles and aging skin (pronounced “buh-KOO-chee-all”). Bakuchiol is no doubt one of the best discoveries in the world of skin care