Zion Health Sunscreen SPF 30- Beauty Balm
Brand: W-Zion Health
Product Code: BB Cream
Availability: In Stock
Natural Mineral Sunscreen Beauty Balm SPF 30
With 20% Zinc Oxide
Get the sun protection you need without subjecting your body to toxic chemicals. Our sunscreen contains 20% zinc oxide, compared to the 10% or less commonly found in other leading brands. Infused with anti-aging peptides and enzymes, our beauty balm is protective as well as regenerative. Hyaluronic acid provides individualized hydration, while the clay minerals and malachite extract offer purification and healing. Topped off with soothing oils, our natural mineral sunscreen was made with sensitive skin in mind.
• Zinc Oxide is a mineral sunscreen agent that deflects UVA AND UVB rays. Different from the many questionable chemical sunscreen ingredients, zinc oxide is one of the few ingredients considered safe and effective by the FDA. It offers protection against burning, pre-mature aging, and skin cancer. Additionally, zinc is commonly relied upon for its healing abilities. It decreases inflammation and motivates cells to function properly, restoring damaged collagen and tissue. It has antibacterial and astringent properties, which help to prevent buildup and infections, regulate oil production, and improve skin texture.
• Aloe enhances sun protection with its variety of free radical fighting vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and enzymes. It provides deep healing with its ability to penetrate several layers of skin. This process includes increasing hydration, reducing inflammation, and repairing collagen. It serves as an antimicrobial, helping to prevent infections, and aids in pain relief with its salicylic acid content.
- Vitamin C, specifically the tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate form, is utilized in our formula due to its stability and absorbability rate. Filled with antioxidants, it hydrates and prevents collagen breakdown. It helps to improve skin texture and correct uneven pigmentation.
• Peptides are chains of amino acids that resist aging. They signal your skin to regenerate and produce more collagen. In result, fine lines and wrinkles can be minimized for a more structured, smooth complexion.
• Sunflower Oil is non-comedogenic and light in consistency, making it a great choice for even the most delicate areas. It contains antioxidant-rich vitamins and fatty acids to reduce inflammation, lighten dark spots, and seal in moisture.
• Jojoba Oil is a balancing oil ideal for sensitive skin. Using its sources of vitamin E, B-complex vitamins, and iodine, it kills bacteria, soothes irritations, and accelerates healing. It is a go-to solution for acne, eczema, and other skin conditions.
• Hyaluronic Acid not only attracts and retains an incredible amount of water but also regulates moisture based on what your skin needs. This substance occurs naturally within the body, but the amount decreases with age. With the supplementation of hydration and antioxidants, you can protect and repair compromised skin to regain a firm, glowing skin barrier.
• Ionic Minerals from Pure Calcium Montmorillonite Clay (More than
57 trace minerals) are calming and clarifying agents that help to balance pH levels and stimulate skin cell renewal.
• Malachite Extract contains copper and antioxidants, which help to purify, heal, and strengthen. In particular, copper motivates fibroblast cells to create collagen and increase skin elasticity. Because of these qualities, it is a popular extract for after-sun care.
Apply a thin layer to face and neck before makeup. Zinc oxide's high mineral content gives it a white color and thick consistency. Gently rub it into your skin to blend color and even out texture.
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20%
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides,
Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Magnesium Sulfate,
Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-3, Sunflower Oil, Jojoba Oil, Tocopherols,
Hyaluronic Acid, Montmorillonite, Malachite Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin,