Charcoal Face Mask - 4oz
Deep Pore Cleanser with Activated Charcoal
Leave it to clay and activated charcoal to pull out all of the bacteria, buildup, and toxins that are wreaking havoc on your skin. Our super-blend of soothing extracts works to correct irritation and other imbalances. Skin brightening exfoliants, specifically alpha hydroxy acids, enhance collagen and circulation to smooth wrinkles and create an even glow. The replenishment of vitamins, minerals, and peptides further restores skin integrity for a flawless complexion.
• 100% Vegan • No Sulfates • No Parabens • Gluten Free
Activated Charcoal has been used for centuries to preserve overall health. We have included it in our face mask to provide expert deep pore cleansing. It has the unique ability to adhere to and extract toxins, dead skin, and excess oil. Antibacterial and antifungal properties assist the purification process.
Endless Ingredient Benefits:
• Kaolin Clay, soft and white in appearance, exfoliates and detoxifies skin in a very gentle manner. It tones and cleanses without over-drying.
• Terramin Clay helps with total restoration. The infusion of minerals motivates the breakdown and elimination of impurities.
• Olive Oil is high in squalene, which mimics the skin’s natural sebum. It is superior at dissolving water-resistant makeup. Overflowing with vitamins and other sources of antioxidants, it contributes to the prevention of sun damage, premature aging, and some forms of cancer.
• Argan Oil is a non-congesting moisturizer that is ideal for any skin type. It is rich with antioxidants, omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids. These ingredients provide balance and nourishment to prevent future irritation and breakouts.
• Anti-aging Peptides are chains of amino acids that signal skin to produce more collagen and hyaluronic acid. These essential building blocks create strong, plump, and even skin.
• Lavender Oil offers proven anti-aging and therapeutic benefits. It can help decrease inflammation, soothe itching, and heal damaged tissue. Serving as a potent cleanser, the oil extracts impurities from pores and inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungus.
• Glycolic Acid provides excellent exfoliation while boosting firmness and hydration. It helps release trapped oils, shed dead skin, and fade discoloration for a bright, clear complexion.
• Zinc Oxide works to defend and repair. It assists in maintaining structure, including necessary fats and connective tissue, when faced with environmental stressors. Zinc influences proper cell function and inflammatory response within the body.
- Lactic Acid rejuvenates collagen, increasing overall firmness. It aids the removal of dead skin and helps seal in long-term moisture. It is useful for fading fine lines, hyperpigmentation, and age spots.
• Salicylic Acid is an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antifungal. It soothes pain that is commonly associated with acne and other skin irritations. It is a keratolytic that softens and offers breathability by loosening skin cells and dissolving extra keratin buildup. This process results in tighter, more even skin.
• Witch Hazel Extract contains plant compounds, such as gallic acid and tannins, which alleviate redness, irritation, and swelling. As an astringent, it removes dirt and oil and helps tighten complexion. In result, skin can better defend itself against viruses, bacteria, infections, and damage.
• Cloudberry Extract includes significant amounts of vitamin C, vitamin E, omega-3, and omega- 6. Because of these contents, it helps correct dullness, strengthen the skin barrier, and retain moisture to reduce the visibility of lines and wrinkles.
• Green Tea Extract is filled with antioxidants to fight free radical damage and collagen breakdown, making it a great anti-aging ingredient. As a caffeine source, it helps reduce puffiness and water retention.
• Aloe Vera has the ability to penetrate several layers of skin at a fast pace with its vitamins, minerals and fatty acids. As an antioxidant and antibacterial, it prevents free radicals, bacteria, and allergens from causing skin damage. The damage avoided includes: wrinkles, dark circles, inflammation, dryness, and overall skin cell deterioration. Through building collagen and moisturizing with its supply of vitamin E and amino acids, aloe can heal efficiently.
• Sage Extract contains vitamin A and calcium, which enhance cell regeneration, pH balance, and circulation for healthy, clear skin.
• Coltsfoot Extract aims to cleanse and soothe with its abundance of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. It helps support a youthful complexion by lessening the impact of stress placed on skin.
• Thyme Extract is known for its potent healing and acne-fighting abilities due to the combination of antioxidants and antibacterial/antifungal qualities. In comparison to medications that are typically prescribed for acne, it is gentler and produces longer-lasting effects.
• Horsetail Extract includes essential minerals and nutrients that have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial powers. In particular, its silica content enhances collagen. It works as a toner, helping to shrink pores and strengthen the skin barrier overall.
• Vitamin A is proven to be beneficial for inflamed, congested skin conditions, especially acne. It helps prevent UV damage, also known as photoaging, which appears in the form of wrinkles, dryness, hyperpigmentation, and weakened collagen.
• Vitamin B has endless beauty benefits including: increasing collagen production, lightening dark spots, absorbing moisture, perfecting pigment, and regulating oil production. These qualities make it a key ingredient for treating chronic skin conditions and lessening the appearance of wrinkles and other imperfections.
• Vitamin C is a brightening agent that stimulates rejuvenation with its supply of antioxidants. It helps build collagen, fade age spots, and heal and prevent UV damage.
• Vitamin D has confirmed anti-aging powers such as motivating skin cell turnover to boost protection and reparation. It helps increase immunity against free radicals, which are known to cause pre-mature aging and other damage. Studies have also shown that it helps to treat inflammation flare-ups.
- Vitamin E has anti-inflammatory antioxidants that are necessary for repairing and softening. Its important role in proper wound healing helps prevent the formation of scars and unevenness.
Apply a medium layer to face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Leave it on for 10-30 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water, and enjoy your completely bare and refreshed skin. Use as needed.
*Great for removing makeup*
Ingredients: Purified Water, Kaolin Clay, Terramin Clay, Emulsifying Wax NF, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Olive Oil (Olea Europaea), Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa), Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Anti-aging Peptides), Lavender Oil, Glycolic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Activated Charcoal, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic/Capric Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Witch Hazel Extract, Cloudberry Extract, Green Tea Extract, Aloe Vera, Sage Extract, Coltsfoot Extract, Thyme Extract, Horsetail Extract, Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E
Tags: acid mask, anti-wrinkle, blackhead removal, blackhead remover, blackheads, blackheads removal, breakouts, clay mask, face mask for, natural anti-aging mask, oily skin, oily skin remedies, oily skin treatment, removing blackheads, skin breakouts