Deep Cleansing Scalp & Hair Scrub with Mangosteen Powder 4oz
Dissolve build-up. Balance pH levels. Restore luster and integrity.
Bring fragile, processed hair back to life. The combination of gentle exfoliation and penetrating nutrients purifies the scalp to create the perfect environment for healthy, resilient hair to grow. While removing a range of impurities and excess oils, clay minerals and sea salt simultaneously stimulate the healing and protecting functions of skin cells. Each strand of hair will be left cleansed and deeply nourished, resulting in lasting shine and flexibility.
• Mangosteen Powder is derived from a tropical fruit thatis considered a healing, antioxidant-rich superfood. It utilizes its plant compounds, known as xanthones, to fight off bacteria, fungi, and other damaging toxins. Studies have proven its therapeutic effects on cancerous cells and inflamed skin conditions, such as eczema. Its reparative and astringent properties produce anti-aging results. Gain clear skin and preserve hair elasticity.
• Sea Saltcontains essential minerals for perfecting pH levels and increasing hair growth. It exfoliates and cleanses, helping to remove dead skin cells, decrease dandruff, unclog hair follicles, and increase circulation. Through this process, skin can better absorb moisture and become an ideal canvas for new, healthy hair.
• Coconut oilcan nourish, tone, and protect with its array of vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. It helps prevent protein loss, preserving proper cell function. Your cells can continue to support, balance, and repair as they should. As an antifungal, antibacterial, and antimicrobial, it cleanses and helps prevent infections. Its antioxidant properties offer protection against environmental damage.
• Biotin, also known as vitamin B7, is necessary for healthy, full hair. Supplementation is important to prevent a deficiency. Low biotin levels can result in brittle hair, hair loss, and rashes.
• Argan Oil contains antioxidant-rich vitamins and fatty acids that penetrate hair follicles and add a layer of protection against damage. This non-greasy, balancing oil tames and defines hair texture. Its anti-inflammatory nutrients heal dry, irritated skin, thus avoiding associated hair loss.
• Vitamin Emoisturizes and conditions to prevent breakage and correct dullness. This antioxidant fights off free radicals which are known for drastically affecting the health and texture of skin and hair.
• Panthenol is a form of vitamin B5. It hydrates, moisturizes, and stimulates cell regeneration. These capabilities make it a quality detangler that adds gloss and slows thinning hair.
• Aloe is filled with vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, and proteolytic enzymes. It can soothe inflammation, itchiness, and rough patches, making it a great solution for common scalp conditions like seborrheic dermatitis. The enzymes serve as exfoliating cleansers that help improve circulation and motivate renewal.
• Sweet Almond Oilis an emollient that softens and seals in moisture. This hypoallergenic oil is easily absorbed to reduce inflammation and provide healing for sensitive skin. Studies have shown that it can reduce damage from UV exposure.
• Ionic Mineralsfrom Calcium Montmorillonite Clay (more than 57 trace minerals) gently exfoliate and heal, absorbing toxins and excess oils along the way. They have the ability to cleanse and remove product build-up without stripping hair of its necessary oils and nutrients.
Directions: Apply to clean, wet or damp hair. Massage scalp thoroughly, work through the ends of hair, and rinse.