Adama Minerals Hydrating Cream - Collagen Boosting Cream
Let intense, long-lasting moisture revamp your skin. Our Wrinkle Defense Hydrating Cream won’t weigh you down or easily wash away with the day. We utilize elite ingredients, such as clay minerals, hyaluronic acid, and plant extracts, meant to soothe and rebuild from the inside out. Our cream absorbs effortlessly, neutralizing toxins and performing deep repairs. With the help of well-balanced moisture and new collagen formation, you gain younger looking skin that is soft and resilient.
Do what is best for your skin.
HYDRATE. oxygenate. invigorate.
• Cloudberry Seed Oil, extracted from the fruit of an arctic plant in the rose family, is packed with vitamins, phytosterols, and fatty acids.
How do these contents help your skin?
Vitamins A, C, & E offer protection against oxidative stress that can show in the form of thin, wrinkled, and imbalanced skin. Vitamin A stimulates cell renewal and tissue development. Vitamin C helps to preserve collagen and skin elasticity. Vitamin E is a healing moisturizer. Fatty acids, omega-3 and omega-6, enhance the skin barrier to better retain moisture and defend itself. Phytosterols were studied and proven to work against environmental forces by slowing collagen breakdown and pre-mature aging caused by UV rays.
Plump, glowing skin
• Safflower Oil
• Sunflower Oil
• Kanwa Clay (containing 90 trace minerals) replaces toxins with nutrients to improve overall skin health. This therapeutic cleanser prevents bacterial growth and softens at the same time.
• Ionic Minerals from Pure Calcium Montmorillonite Clay (Adama-more than
57 trace minerals) rid the skin of impurities and toxins, jump-starting skin cell renewal and extensive healing. They react to and protect from moisture loss.
• Allantoin is a plant-based compound and keratolytic that adds water content to skin cells. It dissolves hard, damaged skin to reveal the healthy layer underneath.
• Hyaluronic Acid is an exceptional hydrator that exists naturally within the body but dwindles as we age. It not only helps to retain moisture but regulates it to create the ideal amount for your skin type. These abilities, combined with its antioxidant properties, reduce inflamed skin, restore collagen, and fill lines and wrinkles.
• Fagus Sylvatica Extract, derived from the buds of a beech tree, contains peptides, flavonoids, and minerals. It oxygenates cells, which leads to the increased ability to replace dead cells with new, healthy ones. This process increases circulation, helps heal tissue, and prevents skin from becoming a breeding ground for bacteria and viruses.
• Lime Oil contains vitamin C and flavonoids, strong antioxidants, which can be used to prevent cell damage caused by free radicals. As a disinfectant, it cleanses skin of bacteria, fungi, and viruses. It tones with its astringent components, combating sagging and creasing.
Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Sunflower Oil, Kanwa Clay,
Calcium Montmorillonite Clay, Allantoin, Panthenol, Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloudberry Seed Oil),
Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides (coconut based), Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Tocopherol Acetate, Biosaccharide Gum Bio-1(fermented plant based), Hyaluronic Acid, Fagus Sylvatica Extract, Polysorbate-80, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopherols, Lecithin, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol (Rose Essence), Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin (Coconut and Glycerin), Benzyl Alcohol, Lime Oil
Massage gently onto face, neck, and hands daily or when skin feels dehydrated.
Tags: Hydrating Cream